Sunday, March 22, 2009

One thing at a time but I just have no idea where to start

This is a very short note to update my blog. I am basically trying to survive with what I am doing from geology. I never knew that geology can be that difficult.

Assignments? No, try projects and you just want to do it well all the time. You are marked for your attendance, contribution and peer-to-peer evaluation. I have this climate change project which I do not really know how to start. They gave us a guideline and I just need to read. However, I feel sleepy but I do not want to sleep, not until I did something productive for the day

My head is spinning with Gender and Sexuality from Anthropology and thinking through about this climate project. Dang, I am beginning to dislike Microsoft Excel even though it has become rather simple.

Yey, I finished Halo 3. Such a nice ending to the whole game. ROFL. Time to play it all over again.


No comments: