Thursday, June 4, 2009

1 week of Study Break, one week before my exams really start

I have been sooooooooooooooooooooo productive (NOT!) but at least I hope I am getting somewhere. Studying patterns, the more stressed you are, you tend to multitask alot more without getting distracted/or distracted.

So... how shall I put it? Get up at 9am every morning and find out to see what I have sold on Flyff (LOL! really old MMORPG). Then you go and open facebook and 3 other browser games and just leave it there. In the meantime, you do your work. Does that distract me? Nope, I dun think so since they do not require much effort to click around.

Needless to say, my revision for Anthropology will end today and I have one more unit to revise. On top of that, I need to do questions but that will done at a later time. Get all your information before you start tackling the questions. However, I can only hope and pray that this technique will be effective. Heheh.. 

Talk to you all later. Tackling media now.

No comments: