Sunday, April 11, 2010

2nd Year in Geology and Mid Semester Break

Start of 2nd year

2nd Year in UWA is quite exciting isnt it? As for the introduction lectures, you are always told that this unit and that unit is difficult. Bottomline, Be Prepared to Work Hard!.

Each week passes faster and faster due to the amount of things to do. Give you a sample of what is my timetable like.

Get up -> Do some work -> Get ready for uni -> Travel to uni -> Go for classes/lectures -> Travel back home -> Prepare dinner -> Work -> Facebook -> Sleep.

And the process repeats again and again.

Mid Semester Break

In 1st year, we always look forward to a well deserved break. But when you get to that, you will be surely disappointed. Assignments after assignments after assignments. What is so different about 2nd year? Well, you will not enjoy your mid semester break as you need to prepare for your mid semester exams the following week. How fun is that?

Ok, perhaps not for my case. I have this assignment which can only be done in uni. I would need to look at thin section of rocks and that can only be seen under a petrological microscope. So, most of my days for the mid sem break is spent in uni, trying to finish my work.

Oh well, we are now back to the same routine. 2.5 months before the end of the semester. Looking forward to my winter break.

Lets go lets go!

No comments: