Saturday, September 6, 2008

The first of many and beyond

Well, I have decided to write a blog in the midst of preparation for exam time. Since Im going to be in the down under for a good number of years, it is important to let people know what I have been up to. I assure you, everything is fine and dandy unless something happens.

I am currently in Perth, studying for the foundation exams which is about to start in 6 weeks time. God has been good all the time. Although there are disappointments and hardships along the way, He is always there to guide me.

My darling who is currently in her home country has always been a great source of encouragement. I am easily discouraged and she has always been there to help me through. Im glad that I have met her and through God's grace, it is a wonder that we have gotten so far.

Till then, the next post will come soon.

No comments: