Monday, September 8, 2008

Horrors of Horrors

Language has always been a bane to my studies. My sentence structure and grammar is has cost me marks in my essays. People would tell me, "Come on, you are a Singaporean and yet you still do badly in your language." I know and accept the fact that, yes I may not do as well in language then in other areas. At the back of my mind, I have been thinking what I am more proficient in and be proud of it.

Life has always been unfair to me but I am always reminded by what God has done for each and everyone of us. He did not give up and persevered all the way to the cross. Who are we to say that we are considered losers? No, that is the devil talking.

To all that are having a hard time trying to prepare for your tests and exams, do not give up. Studying can be a chore but you will certainly reap what you sow. I have to tell that myself to pick myself up. Jia you!!!

No comments: