Sunday, September 7, 2008

Whatever plans we have, does God approve it?

When you decide to plan out your future, you just want to hit those targets. However, the big man above looks at it and says, you will need to make a few changes to it. Does it sound similar when you submit a proposal to your boss and your boss says other things that can make it better?

Just like the verse in the book of Jeremiah 29:11-13

"For the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."

This sounds quite familiar. However, we should look into verse 12 and 13 for it is the key to the plans God has for you. We can do all we want but God always has a better plan. I should start doing that as well.

No comments: